Location: Pella, IA
Company Summary: One of the largest manufacturers of building materials in North America is searching to add a Facilities Engineer to its team! Focusing on innovative products, this company is eager to upgrade its plant's existing facilities and continue its expansion. This industry leader shares its success through 401K profit sharing and encourages work life balance through its 1-2 day/week hybrid flexibility. If you enjoy managing plants and demonstrating your strong leadership capabilities, this role is for you!
- Aids in project identification and definition under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Develops and implements assigned technologies, products, and processes.
- Capable of leading a team in technical projects
- Addresses conflicting design requirements, incomplete market requirements, and unsuitability of standard materials
- Independently evaluates and provides engineering solutions to product and process modifications
- Supports and manages the construction of new and existing facilities improvements and infrastructure systems
- Maintains and repairs building/manufacturing infrastructure systems and troubleshoots manufacturing equipment
- Provides engineering expertise for building expansion, renovation, and conservation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Construction, Civil or related engineering discipline
- 3+ years of combined engineering experience
- Plant facility experience (ex. HVAC, fire protection systems, roofing, grounds, roads, parking)
- Experienced with building expansion
- Hybrid flexibility (1-2 days WFH/ week)
- 401 profit sharing
- Generous relocation assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Great opportunities for growth and quick career progression
- Dental, medical, vision
- House savings account
- Company discount
If you are interested in the Facilities Engineer role, apply today!