A growing Electric Automotive company is seeking a central figure to expand their leadership team, an Engineer Manager, who will play a key-role in leadership while also assisting hands-on with the design of automotive prototypes and customer products. This company specializes in updated vintage cars into modern, electric vehicles, so this role will be a unique management opportunity for an Engineer who is passionate about vehicles!
- Assists in design and assembly of prototypes + customer vehicles
- Map workflow, record processes, parts, and tools using in-house technology
- Manages people to ensure KPIs are recorded and projects stay on task and on time
- Ensures deliverables are made according to needs
- Advises managers on labor issues including but not limited to: security, safety, employee relations, and training
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related major
- 8-10 years of Automotive Experience/Mechanical Engineer experience
- Project Management experience
- Strong Employee Relations skills
- Hands-on car mechanic experience
- Passion for automotive restoration and modification!
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription).
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company equity
- Daily catered lunch
**This company cannot currently sponsor Visas**