A leading Chemicals Manufacturing company is seeking a skilled Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing electrical systems and components for a variety of building projects. The ideal candidate will have a passion for engineering, strong problem-solving skills, and experience with CAD software.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop electrical systems and loads for various building projects
- Conduct research and analyze data to determine the feasibility of the design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met
- Maintain technical knowledge and stay up to date on industry trends
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Strong knowledge of CAD software (Revit, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you have a passion for engineering and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Apply now!