Location: Greater Phoenix, AZ region
Industry: Manufacturing, Pharma/nutritional goods
Type: Full-time / W2 / On-site
Pay: $90,000 - 120,000 annual base salary + bonus + full benefits
Seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer to join a global team leading nutritional manufacturing at a massive plant located right at the Greater Phoenix, AZ region. As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the plant's electrical power systems, identifying potential compliance risks, and developing strategies to eliminate them. You will also be involved in developing, modifying, and executing electrical-related capital projects, ensuring budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met. You will use the most effective, cost-efficient, and best business practices to execute processes and continuously evaluate their effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Develop power delivery plans for short- and long-term planning of electric utility distribution systems.
- Support implementation and deployment of the replacement or enhancement of a Power System Network.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance of the plant power system and manage electrical upgrades.
- Perform analyses to develop design specifications, equipment sizing, performance, and maintenance requirements.
- Work independently on development/modification of the electrical system design for facility/utility and production lines.
- Provide technical information concerning electrical engineering techniques, materials, properties, and process limitations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in electrical engineering, including 2 years of power system management experience.
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects, set priorities, and make sound design recommendations.
- Exercise independent judgment in identifying, recommending, and implementing significant electrical design improvements to meet manufacturing and regulatory requirements.Top of Form
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals.