As one of America's leading producers of flexible packaging products, this company is well-known for their manufacturing capabilities and quality product. Apply below to join 1,000+ employees in striving for innovation and sustainability!
- Relocation assistance
- Understand KPI's at respective business units
- Provide leadership to continually improve performance
- Develop EHS strategies that align with corporate objectives to reduce/mitigate operational risk
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly, monthly and YTD metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems
- Influence, drive and assist business unit in achieving designated safety metrics
- Collaborate with a diverse group of business leaders and front-line employees
- Identification and abatement of potential sources of environmental pollution
- Complete all required regulatory documentation (i.e. recordkeeping, reporting, permitting, etc) in accordance with regulatory deadlines
- Training and assisting others to complete designated safety and compliance responsibilities such as audits, following safety rules, required training, etc.
- Comply with all Product Safety Standards, Safety Standards, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with 1+ years of manufacturing experience within EHS (or 4+ years equivalent manufacturing EHS experience)
- Knowledge of manufacturing regulations and management systems
- Experience with Process Safety and Risk Management programs
- Communicates effectively with company personnel on all levels
- Exceptional organizational skills / high consideration for detail
- Experience leading teams in the improvement of business processes and operational performance.
- Leading by example
- Ability to develop teams and identify strengths/weaknesses to build upon them