Environmental Health and Safety Security Manager - for a leading Chemicals Company
- EHS Security Manager
- Pittsburg, CA
A leading Chemicals company is seeking an EHS Security Manager who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have chemical EHS experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The EHS Security Manager- will be responsible for strategic direction and oversight of the EH&S programs, standards, and work process implementation to ensure the business objectives for safe operation are achieved and the license to operate is maintained.
The EHS Security Manager- should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor of Science in technical discipline or engineering required.
- 5+ years EH&S management experience (manufacturing environment).
- Process Safety Management experience
- Hazardous Waste and waste minimization experience
- Certified Safety or Environmental professional (preferred)
The EHS Security Manager - will:
- Full accountability for Safety Standards and EH&S work processes.
- Sponsors improvement and optimization of EH&S activities and programs.
- Oversees, ensures preparation for and participates in EH&S related audits.
- Implements self-assessments to monitor critical systems (e.g. MOC, permitting, compliance tasks, etc.)
- Interfaces with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance and required reporting.
- Manages all applicable permits and regulatory registrations for the facility, including submittal of applications for new/modified equipment or projects, requests for permit changes and/or permit renewal applications, product registrations, etc.
- Ensures required training for employees is completed and relevant training records and documentation is maintained.