DSJ Global is currently partnered with one of the largest independent manufacturers of consumer products!
This company is looking for an EHS Manager to join their newly renovated site in Westlake, LA. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a growing company, collaborate hands on with an innovative team, and drive change!
The responsibilities of the EHS Manager Include:
- Manage the Site EHS Committee and communications
- Oversee site incident and injury reporting and investigation
- Manage the site waste management program and ensure the environmental and sustainability reporting are complete
- Act as the EHS site subject matter expert
- Be the safety management Systems lead
- Lead the site hazard communication program
The Qualifications of the EHS Manager Include:
- 3-5 years within a Safety position in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with hazardous chemicals and oxidisers
- B.A in Chemical Engineering or related field
- PSM Experience and exposure to OSHA compliance