Title: District Operations Manage
Company Summary: My client is an established and global chemical and ingredients distributor. With over 90 years expereince in the industry they have an unmatched portfoio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. They are looking for an energized and professional individual to add to their already accomplished global team.
The District Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing personnel, facilities, and operations related activities for branches in said district.
- Maintains cost-effectiveness throughout their specified district.
- Complies and adheres to regulatory health and safety compliance's.
- Supporting sales efforts consistent with corporate and regulatory compliance.
The District Operations Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Preferably in Engineering or Chemistry).
- 7+ years in an operational leadership.
- Knowledge in the chemical industry and standards (OSHA, EPA, DOT).
- Hazmat certified, Hazwoper certified, CVI.
- SAP software experiecne.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to stay organized.
- Working for a global distributor of chemicals and ingredients.
- Great opportunities to collaborate and work with industry leaders.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, 401k, PTO).
- Opportunities to move up within company.