Distribution Center Supervisor - Jacksonville, FL
Shift: 3 - 11 p.m.
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits
Distribution Center Supervisor Summary: A global multi-billion, fortune 50 healthcare distribution company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct the Distribution Center's departments. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will facilitate various departments. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
Distribution Center Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Leading day to day distribution functions and whole sale/retail operations for up most efficiency's
- Supervises the Picking and or Packing department, hires new team members, conducts performance reviews, recommends increases, monitors attendance and responsible for early stages of conflict resolution
- Provides input for budget process and assesses day to day compliance with same
- Leadership of sculpting a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and climate
- Assures and manages the overall distribution center profitability and business performance through statistical and financial reports and managing financial kip's
- Analyze Department key metrics data analysis and entry
Distribution Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of warehouse/distribution and supply chain management/leadership experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
- Strong potential for company growth and merit based raises/bonuses
If you are interested in the Distribution Center Supervisor then please don't wait to apply.