Company: Tier-1 US semiconductor company seeking to hire a Director in Indirect Procurement. The company is a American producer of computer memory and computer data storage.
- This Director role leads regional managers and category supplier managers.
- The team works on a dynamic portfolio of categories and sub-categories such as construction, services, operating supplies, hardware, and software.
- You will establish and monitor performance metrics to identify and implement continual improvement opportunities.
- You will collaborate with internal partners to deliver strategic solutions and coordinate approach to key strategic suppliers.
- Engineering, Finance, Business (or equivalent fields) degree
- 8 years of experience in strategic sourcing
- Experience in leading cross regional projects for multi-national, high-paced environments with semiconductor
- Great team player that can work and collaborate well with all levels of the organization
- Process-oriented, yet innovative and disruptive, able to lead broad initiatives
- Able to see the "bigger picture" strategy and dive to the execution details
- Change agent