Embrace the opportunity with a titan in the financial realm! A dynamic force, rapidly ascending within the financial service sector, is on the hunt for a visionary Director of Strategic Sourcing to enhance their procurement team. This director level role is pivotal in steering the ship of Professional Services through a captivating voyage marked by the pursuit of highly collaborative practices and the art of diligent expenditure. Looking for an individual of autonomous prowess, a strategic maestro, with expertise spanning IT, infrastructure, hardware, software, and professional services. This is a chance to flourish and propagate across business domains within this institution.
The Director of Strategic Sourcing will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing fully integrated long-term strategic plans to meet objectives and leveraging spend
- Executing successful supplier sourcing and negotiation to influence supply capabilities, efficiency, and effectiveness, as well as managing existing relationships with industry-leading technology vendors
- Lead negotiations, strategic sourcing, supplier selection, and identify risks
- Bringing in significant savings across all Technology related categories
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to proactively identify value-driven activities that deliver savings, working capital and continuous quality improvement
The Director of Strategic Sourcing should have the following qualifications:
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts and terms with high-risk, industry-leading suppliers.
- 6+ years Sourcing & Category Management experience in categories such as IT, software/hardware.
- MUST HAVE: professional and financial services experience, with a strength in facilitating SOWs & bids.
- Accountability and ownership of responsibilities and proven ability of meeting assigned deadlines
- Passion for strategic 'fire-fighting' in a collaborative environment.
- Joining a team and organization with a focus on employee well-being offering hybrid schedules.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Tuition and continued education reimbursement.
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization, working directly alongside leadership in a highly-visible, highly-influential role.
If this piques your intrigue or someone you may know- reach out and let's chat!