Seeking Director of Procurement & Sourcing in Direct Plastics and Resin materials who can lead and deliver project work-streams for complex client engagements, working closely with Private Equity teams to identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for their portfolio companies driving top-line growth and delivering bottom-line value. This role is heavily involve strategic transformation, complex sourcing and negotiations and developing long-term strategic partnerships with preferred suppliers.
The Director of Procurement will be responsible for:
- Developing principles, practices, policies, and procedures related to procurement, materials management and inventory control, and contract negotiation and administration as it applies to the transit industry and public agencies.
- Executing successful supplier sourcing and negotiation to influence supply capabilities, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ability to build plastics/resins cost models for new and existing materials and components and compare to prices for similar materials and compounds in client's production (consistent conversion costs, raw material costs, etc.)
- Experience in managing dynamic business environments, where price stability, supply availability, and potential business outcomes are under continuous pressure and change through productivity or related cost-reduction programs
The Director of Procurement should have the following qualifications:
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts and terms with high-risk suppliers.
- Experience in strategic transformation and implementations
- 10+ years Strategic Sourcing
- 7+ years' experience in Plastics, Resins, injection Moldings, PP or PR, or similar commodities
- 5+ years Management experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization
If you are interested in the Director of Procurement role, then please do not hesitate to apply today.