The Director of Procurement is responsible for managing and leading the subcontract and material buyout process from RFP to contract execution, prepare highly customized downstream contracts which involve the integration of many diverse elements of high cost which entail PV/PV+Storage projects. Set up and execute the strategic plan to have competitive procurement capability for EPC and own development projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to leverage the experience to optimize the procurement of materials and construction services
- Establish and execute strategic plan for competitive procurement capability
- Develops and negotiates strategic agreements with vendors and subcontractors, if needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction Contracts Management and/or Procurement
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Solar industry with utility scale of PV/PV+Storage procurement of material and/or subcontracting
- Knowledge in contract and change order management