This German automotive supplier is currently looking for someone to build up an Operational Excellence Program for the whole business. Due to some changes in the organisational structures the company has decided to create a new role to bring someone in that is able to build up a whole optimisation Program. In addition the Director will also be responsible for the Maintenance Department for over 10 Sites and will be reporting directly into the COO.
- Build and Implement programs for improvement in the operational areas.
- Drive global Lean and OPEX activities for all sites
- Develop road maps to achieve excellence goals by building competencies, improving organisational maturity and implementing improvement activities
- Be the first point of contact for all senior leaders regarding OPEX and Maintenance matters
- Set-up strategy to promote Industry 4.0, Automation and Digitalization within the company
- Achieve a cultural change within the company
- You have a successfully completed degree, ideally in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a comparable field.
- Strong OPEX and Maintenance experience
- Business fluent in English (German skills are a plus)
- Extensive experience in leading improvement initiatives
- Experience with Automation and digitalization
The position for this role is flexible and it can be based in every site of the company.
If you would like to know more about this role, send your updated CV to Yacine Fall