Director of LEAN Group Operations required for Leading Firm
- Director of LEAN Group Operations
- USA / Remote
- 85-90% Travel Required.
A leading Private Equity firm is seeking for a Director of LEAN Group Operations to lead LEAN/Operational Excellence Initiatives across their organization.
The Director of LEAN Group Operations / Master Black Belt Project Leader will lead a team responsible for delivering operational improvements across the organization.
The ideal Director of LEAN Group Operations candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field required; Master's Degree Preferred
- LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Certification required; Master Black Belt (MBB) strongly preferred
- Technical competency in process improvement methodologies: DMAIC, LEAN, Kaizen, etc.
- Completion of at least 3 transactional projects within a firm that have demonstrated success and financial results
- Experience in a heavy manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Proven ability to develop methods for driving change and also accurately tracking and reporting progress; including case studies as required
- Ability and willingness to travel 75-85% of the time
The Director of LEAN Group Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and execute improvement projects that will achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with team to communicate scope of the project to ensure successful execution and practice
- Train team members in LEAN/Six Sigma principles
- Communicate expectations of project specifications to employees at all levels
- Partner with stakeholders on internal teams to drive change and track progress of project
- Track, monitor and report status of project results; regularly communicating with stakeholders