Company Summary: A global FMCG company which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Demand Planner to be responsible for the Sales and Operations (S&OP) Governance in Germany. You will play a key role in the organisations forecast submissions, S&OP meetings, and monthly business reporting & analysis. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the demand forecasts
- Improving Channel Inventory through a robust local allocation process.
- Local reporting and consulting with sales leaders to assist with business analysis.
- Ensuring effective execution of operations projects and performance improvements.
- Organization and implementation of S&OP meetings
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of planning or supply chain related experience.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, logistics, Business, or production management
- English and German speaking (Fluent)
- Experience with SAP
- Background in the FMCG industry
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role based in Germany, then please don't wait to apply.