Title: Demand and Inventory Planner
Summary: If you are interested in a Demand and Inventory Planning position, there is an opening role with a leading engineering company specializing in industrial metal cutting, manufacturing, mining, and construction. This position will be responsible for all forecasting and stock planning activities.
The Demand and Inventory Planner Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain forecast models and stock parameters for customers.
- Gather analyze and validate demand and forecast data.
- Implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service to understand demand drivers.
- Monitor and report important changes in Sales forecast, budgets, and business strategies.
- Responsible for strategic stock requests for local inventory
The Demand and Inventory Planner Qualifications:
- 2-6 years of related work experience in Supply Chain Environment.
- Experience with statistics, forecasting, and forecasting methods.
- Understanding of models financial and operational impacts.
- Experience with KPIs and forecast accuracy.
If you are interested in the Demand and Inventory Planner position, then please don't wait to apply!