Distribution Center Supervisor - 1st and 2nd shift available
Location: Nashville, TN
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits
Distribution Supervisor: A global multi-billion, fortune 500 manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct the Distribution Center's departments. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will facilitate various departments. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
Distribution Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Leading day to day distribution functions and whole sale/retail operations for up most efficiency's
- Provides input for budget process and assesses day to day compliance with same
- Leadership of sculpting a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and climate
- Assures and manages the overall distribution center profitability and business performance through statistical and financial reports and managing financial kip's
- Analyze Department key metrics data analysis and entry
Distribution Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of warehouse/distribution and supply chain management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding and functional use of Labor Management systems, including but not limited to DWM, SAP, RF systems, etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
- Strong potential for company growth and merit based raises/bonuses
If you are interested in the Distribution Supervisor then please don't wait to apply.