Huge automotive firm searching for Customs Expert & Manager to supplement and bolster their team post-COVID.
My Client, a household name in Automotives is searching for a Customs Expert and Manager to join their team in Munich.
Working with a scope across EMEA, the successful candidate will join a large team all working towards a common goal within a brand known for quality, integrity and with a history of engineering excellence.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed a degree in a relevant subject - Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
- Have 4+ Years of experience in Customs and Supply Chain roles.
- Ideally understand logistical processes also, particularly last mile logistics.
- Speak, Read and Write Business Fluent (B2) German & English.
- Be able to work in amongst large teams and manage stakeholders internally and externally.
- Be willing to grow and learn.
The successful candidate will be:
- Collaboratively reviewing orders and executing them, working cross-functionally with Customer Service, Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions.
- Generating compliant customs documentation that aligns with the customs requirements of Germany and other EU & Non-EU countries as appropriate.
- Aligning with internal and external Freight Forwarders in order to facilitate smooth logistics processes - dispatches and bottleneck resolutions.
- Aligning with clients regarding invoicing.
In return, you will receive:
- Extraordinarily competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Hybridised working (3 days in, 2 days Home)
- Continual training, continuous professional development & progression opportunities.
Interested? Click 'Apply Now' on the right, and a consultant will be in contact soon.