A leading company in Supply Chain Management with global coverage positioned in the Top 50 freight forwarders worldwide is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage the customs brokerage department within international locations.
The Customs Brokerage Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintains record keeping standards according to U.S. customs regulations.
- Prepares and submits documents to U.S. Customs as well as other government agencies in accordance with company policy.
- Supervises the timely and accurate processing of ABI statements.
- Assists in setting up new customs brokerage accounts to ensure all system functionality is completed for ultimate compliance and processing efficiency's.
- Maintains a high level of communication, both written and verbal, with clients and U.S. Customs.
The Customs Brokerage Manager should have the following qualifications:
- College degree in business, transportation, logistics or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 3-5 years of experience in U.S. customs brokerage or related experience in international trade, import operations, customs brokerage and U.S. customs law.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- U.S. Customs Broker License Required.