A global leader in healthcare is searching for a Customer Service Manager at their greenfield German site in Munich. As one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in Italy, with 2019 turnover over 900 million Euros, they are starting a new office to increase their presence in Germany. They are looking for an influential Customer Service Manager to lead a new team and run Customer Services in this new area.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Inputting orders in the system and Delivery Management
- Leading a brand new team of 3 Customer Service Employees
- Grow the team as the German office develops, into a team of 8-10 direct reports
- Finalising reclamations and ensuring customer complaints are answered within a 24 hour window
- Working in a Global scope, locally in Munich as well as liaising with Italy
The Customer Service Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Background in a customer service role; Pharma industry would be a benefit
- Fluent German and English speaker; Italian would be a benefit
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a suitable course; science, business or logistics
- In-depth knowledge of SAP modules
- Experience in Inventory and Order Management, Invoicing and Master Data
- Empathetic, with excellent, demonstrable management skills
- Motivated and collaborative, and always open to innovation
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working time model
- Opportunity to work with a Global company (Presence in 70 countries), in a greenfield site
- Work with a company invested in the potential of its employees with meritocratic principles for employees' development
If you are interested in the Customer Service Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.