- To ensure that all aspects of the Country Operation is managed accordingly.
- To ensure that the Country Operation's in-country affiliate adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- To develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
- To establish good communication with container terminals, container depots and haulage companies.
- To supervise tenders of customers prepared by Sales Manager.
- To monitor vessel ETA's and berth windows prepared by Planning Specialist.
- To supervise weekly account payables and receivables reported by Accounting Specialist.
- To supervise weekly uncleared containers report prepared by Logistics Specialist.
- To supervise empty container stock and quantity to be evacuated data prepared by Logistics Specialist.
- To participate in customer visits and supervise visit reports prepared by Sales Manager.
Implement Corporate Strategies
- To build our brand in the country according to decisions of Management Comitee.
- To monitor general economic conditions and basic economic indicators of the country.
- To monitor and improve country P&L results.
Generate Progress Reports
- To assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to General Manager.
- To present reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
- To follow the current sales and marketing strategies of the competitors.
- To oversee the needs of hiring of staff in his respective region.
- To be involved in staff selection in coordination with Human Resources.
- To be responsible of establishment of business's discipline procedure as per regulations and cultural guidelines.
- To be graduated from the related departments.
- 10 + years of experience.
- To speak fluent English
- Experience about the sector and the market.