Continuous Improvement Specialist (m/f/d)
There is a big transformation going on at an International Logistics and Service Provider company and they are looking for a Continuous Improvement Specialist who would be part of this challenge levelling the company to the next level.
- Management and implementation of Lean initiatives
- Development of their 25 industrial and automated workwear laundries and two customer fulfilment centers with almost 2,000 employees across Europe
- Support the operations in the introduction and development of the company-wide lean/continuous improvement philosophy
- Development and implementation of the Haniel Operating Way
- Responsible for the initiatives for continuous improvement in the operations
- Implementation of training courses and workshops
- Successful university degree and professional experience in a similar position
- Fluent knowledge of German and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of manufacturing managers and employees
- Service-oriented thinking and acting as well as a high degree of initiative, assertiveness and result orientation
- Enjoy working creatively in an international team
If you feel interested regarding this opportunity please contact Oliver Ohrenstein directly.