- Responsible for the continuous sorting and improvement of the group's cross-departmental processes to ensure that the effectiveness of key processes is maintained as the business develops
- Based on the group's existing OA system, build a process information platform that supports the group's internal control and SOX requirements
- Build and upgrade the continuous improvement system of various departments and branches;
- Sort out the existing business process/innovation process, and design and plan the overall process;
- Combine business characteristics and internal and external customer needs, collect and analyze process-related indicator data;
- Support the continuous improvement project promotion of the business department, directly participate in the project or give guidance to the corresponding project, and improve the project implementation effect;
- Carry out continuous improvement related training
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of experience in enterprise process improvement projects.
- Work experience related to process management/continuous improvement project management, Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt qualification is preferred
- Possess strong project management ability, execution ability and cross-departmental communication and collaboration ability
- Experience in implementing IT projects in one or more related fields of drug R&D, clinical, production or marketing in pharmaceutical companies is preferred
- Have excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills to deliver and manage international projects"