DSJ Global is currently partnered with a global leader in sustainable consumer packaging devices. Our client is seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their Auburn, AL team. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop a culture centered around Continuous Improvement and will provide significant visibility to senior leadership and offers a strong career growth trajectory.
* Involved in carrying out the Lean Manufacturing goals/ strategies for the improvement of the organization's operations and processes
* Implement Lean methodologies to achieve business objectives
* Work toward the output, cost, and quality goals of the organization through the optimization of the continuous production and manufacturing processes.
* Utilize production data and utilize standard scientific and statistical methods to assess, record, and diagram production processes
* Oversee all continuous Improvement activities and enact plans to optimize the company's processes and performance
* Advocate for changes and/or upgrades to the work methods, equipment, and any other features of the processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the resources. This will include labor, raw materials, and energy.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar STEM field
* 2-4 years of related experience in the field.
* Lean/Six Sigma certification with demonstrated cost savings achievements
* Relocation package and Benefits plan.
* Competitive performance-based bonus.
* Training and Development opportunities.