Complex Industrial Engineer
Location: Washington, Indiana
A leading food processing company is looking to add a Complex Industrial Engineer to their team at their Washington, Indiana to develop and maintain highly cost efficient operations.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain standards and controls for production shrinks, yields, and machine capacities and efficiency.
- Measure productivity, audit standards, and update standards as warranted.
- Train and supervise training associates in new methods and procedures implemented in operation.
- Develop materials and procedures for trainings.
- Oversee new equipment installations, manpower planning, and equipment capacity analysis/utilization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Food Production, GMP, or Manufacturing
- Knowledge of technical equipment related to fleet safety and security.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment