I am currently hiring for a Circular Packaging Manager to join a large, multi -national food products corporation with around 100,000 employees on all five continents. . This role is to be based out of Munich, Germany.
- To identify local ambition and define all aspects of new circular strategy for the dairy products: reuse vs single use, fossil versus bio, plastic vs non plastic
- To specify a road map for deployment and implementation
- Building strong stakeholder management with suppliers and key stakeholders
- To secure procurement of packaging with global cycles & procurement
- Assess financial scenarios and impact, introduce and follow up with a monthly dashboard
- 10+ years of working experience ideally in circular packaging & recycling in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or detergents
- Ideally experience in recyclable legal legislation
- Experience in leading complex projects and method skills driven by sustainability topics
- German and English speaking
- People manager in a matrix world, strong leadership skills
If this sounds like something of interest please apply below.