Our client is an industry leader for providing logistic solution, especially for chemical and dry bulk cargoes. To meet with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a new headcount - Chartering Manager based in Shanghai with the aim to build and win customer relationships.
- Communicate with customers and brokers involved from the target region to secure voyage and T/C business.
- Sourcing & securing cargo clearly and efficiently
- Manage, develop and expand relationships with customers and brokers
- Communicate with the operations department to ensure a smooth operation of all voyages / TCTs maximising revenue and profit
- Strictly implement procedures for executing fixtures / monitoring and reporting on vessel performances
- 3-10+ years of chartering experience in dry bulk; ideally with previous operations experience
- A full understanding of handy/supra/panamax bulk shipping
- Good negotiation skills and love to take on challenges
- Good English or Chinese speaking ability
We have a current opportunity for a Chartering Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Shanghai. For further information about this position please apply.