We have a current opportunity for a Category Supplier Manager, Substrate on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taichung. For further information about this position please apply.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Company looking for a Category Supplier Manager who will lead a large strategic supplier or suppliers through advanced techniques, models, and processes that result in high quality supplier support when providing goods and services.
- This includes but is not limited to activities that support strategic initiatives, supplier performance management, global supplier coordination, sourcing activities, and healthy supplier relationships.
- You will engage in and be responsible for the development and implementation of supplier strategies to optimize cost, supply, and quality.
- Additional responsibilities include negotiating terms, conditions and pricing to demonstrate spend, leading and participating in department projects, serving as a primary contact for industry and supplier information, and acting as a mentor for other members within the Procurement organization.
Responsible for the Commercial Supplier Relationship
- Support supplier qualification activities to ensure the commercial development of a strategic supplier
Ensure Supplier Performance Management
- Partner with Commercial Managers and partners to build comprehensive view of supplier performance
- Lead in organizing and delivering on supplier events, such as Quarterly Business Reviews, Annual Supplier Evaluations, and Executive Review Meetings