We are currently working with a global professional services company to search for an Category Manager for Real Estate and Facility Management. The company are rapidly expanding their indirect procurement department in the North Rhine-Westphalia region. They have a revenue of around 50 billion dollars and over 50,000 employees.
The Category Manager will be responsible for the development of the category strategy, in the areas of Real Estate and Facility Management. You will be engaging with senior stakeholders and partners, reporting to the director of indirect procurement.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and developing strategies for the business.
- Ensure constant cost achievement for the real estate and facilities categories
- Drive accurate and robust analysis.
- Drive category related RFIs and RFQs
- Develop, implement, and manage vendor performance metrics, documents, and reporting as part of a Supplier Relationship Management plan within specified category.
- Develop a future vision for real estate and facilities category.
- Develop innovative solutions by challenging the status quo and business requirements.
- Create, maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage preferred suppliers and run regular review meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Master's Degree Preferred)
- 4+ Years - Experience in real estate and facility management procurement.
- Understanding of the legal aspects of the category
- Evidence of sourcing achievements.
- Evidence of an ability to work cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple groups.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills.