- Develop Category Plans for Facilities and present to senior management spend trends, sourcing opportunities, supplier consolidation initiatives and market information.
- Collaborate with the VP of Vendor Management on negotiation planning and strategies.
- Drive and manage strategic initiatives relating to sourcing of new suppliers, in particular conducting RFx (RFP, RFI, RFQ) as applicable.
- Understand and stay up to date with commodity markets and market news.
- Act as extension of the Real Estate business unit, providing guidance and equipping stakeholders and business partners with the tools and information required to make smarter decisions when choosing to engage with a particular supplier.
- Negotiate all pricing components including raw materials, formula components, and freight for contract renewals and agreements to maximize cost savings and cost containment efforts.
- Develops and maintains a category strategy to meet short-term and long-term objectives for the category, client, and organization.
- Coordinates sourcing and RFP/Bid project tracking and reporting for end-to-end commercialization including processing all appropriate required documentation.
- 5+ years within procurement
- Facilities and real estate experience (Required)
- Experience with construction, utilities and facility security (Strongly preferred)
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Saas technologies experience
- Experience with redlining contracts