Category Manager (M/F/D)
We currently have an opportunity available for a Category Manager - Mechanics on a permanent terms, based in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
This organisation is a fast-growing integrated supply chain company that offers premium service in supplying companies with industrial components such as bearings, belt drives, rollers, and more! They are known for providing the best - in - class integrated supply chain solutions through optimising areas in logistics, processes, and sourcing. They are looking for a Category Manager to work with brands such as Amazon, Thermo fisher, Johnson and Johnson, and Coolblue.
This position is essential to the progression of services provided to their customers. They are looking for someone who will manage strategic purchasing projects worldwide and possess a creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Initiating and executing strategic product - related purchasing
- Develop and maintain global category strategy
- Manage and optimise long - term relationships with suppliers
- Staying aware of market developments and optimise on opportunities that may present itself
Skills and Experience:
- Background in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Technology
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in international trade or production environment
- Extensive experience in project management and purchasing processes
- Excellent in Dutch and English - strong in analysis and communication
- Excellent with MS Office - specifically Excel
- Experience with ERP systems
- An international market leader
- An organisation that allows the individual space to develop their own initiatives
- An ambitious and rapidly growing organisation
- A multifaceted role within a team of progressive individuals
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below and we can organise a time to discuss!