As a leading materials-building company, specifically in glass and metal solutions for commercial build, we are looking for our next Indirect Category Manager. With the on-boarding of new leadership to the company, we are transforming our strategic procurement division with a new sourcing lead. This newly created role will directly report to the Director of Procurement, and will require autonomy and strategy of the candidate, as they will be part of a newly built out team. This position will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company and across business units.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing fully integrated long-term strategic plans to meet objectives
- Executing successful supplier sourcing and negotiation to influence supply capabilities, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to proactively identify value-driven activities that deliver savings, working capital and continuous quality improvement
The Category Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts and terms with high-risk suppliers
- Experience leading complex, global, project teams
- 10+ years Sourcing & Category Management experience
- 4+ years experience in Indirect Materials categories such as IT, facilities, HR, and travel
- Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree a Plus)
- Work from home options, eventual return to office is expected
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization
If you are interested in the Category Manager role, then please do not hesitate to apply today.