We are looking for a skilled Sourcing Manager for Food to join our team. As a Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the sourcing of finished food products such as meat, dairy, bakery, frozen, etc. The role involves managing a spend of around £40 million and developing relationships with suppliers to ensure high-quality products are sourced at competitive prices.
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy for finished food products.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, negotiating contracts and terms of agreement.
- Continuously monitor supplier performance and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Manage the spend of around £40 million, ensuring all sourcing activities align with the budget.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and align sourcing strategies accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Analyze market trends and provide insight to the wider team on opportunities for cost-saving initiatives and new product innovations.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the food industry.
- Knowledge of sourcing finished food products such as meat, dairy, bakery, frozen.
- Experience in managing a spend of £40 million or more.
- Ability to negotiate effectively with suppliers and manage supplier relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify opportunities for cost-saving initiatives.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
If you are a driven Sourcing Manager with a passion for food and are looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you. Apply now for the opportunity to join our dynamic team and make a real impact in the food industry.