Category Manager - Bakery and Dairy
Location: Luxembourg, LU
Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a leading airline catering, retail-on-board, hospitality products and services. Currently serving more than 700 million passengers annually, reaching over $4.8 billion in revenue with around 43,000 employees worldwide.
This individual will be in charge for executing and negotiating agreements with suppliers whilst working with key global stakeholders.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the direct purchasing of finished bakery/dairy products with opportunity to progress and oversee the entire direct purchasing setup.
- Developing global category plans based on current market conditions and the business environment including risk mitigation with market and suppliers.
- Articulating and gaining alignment from senior managers/executives on the implementation of the sourcing strategies.
- Collaborating with others to evaluate financials and forecast productivity and results.
- Demonstrating effective communication that will create cost savings, operational efficiencies, and overall efficiencies.
The Category Manager has the following experience:
- Experience in procurement, procurement analytics, category management, strategic sourcing, or outside sales.
- Experience in categories of food service/working with food.