Category Manager for Corporate Procurement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Our client, A global consumer health care company, employing over 20,000 employees worldwide, is actively seeking a Global category manager for HR & professional services.
This individual will be involved in managing different facets of corporate procurement, managing areas of procurement that can include consultancy, financial services, insurance, legal, employee benefits, mobility, HR services and fleet spend
The category manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact for stakeholders and suppliers within their relevant categories
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure delivery of procurement targets.
- Focusing on sustainability and diversity as these are key considerations for this client.
- Having some understanding/experience in fleet management
- Ability to work within a Matrix organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skill set:
- At least 2 years of procurement experience
- At least 1-year experience within Professional services
- Knowledge of strategic procurement and experience devising and implementing their own strategy.