Title: Category Lead
Summary: A Fortune 100 Company in Illinois is looking for a new member of their team who is ready to leverage their IT technical expertise while simultaneously adding a fresh perspective to this industrial leading company. This Hybrid position is perfect for someone looking to both lead and grow within a company, handling terms negotiation, supplier relationships, and overall business leadership from day one with a company that is well-established and respected from a global standpoint.
- Leading negotiations with vendors to mitigate risks, increase value, and provide flexibility for organization needs.
- Develop new sourcing strategies.
- Develop close relationships with suppliers and business stakeholders.
- Provide direction to administrators, procurement and sourcing specialists, and others in the supply chain field.
- Track and forecast market trends for IT Technologies to maintain technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or science field or equivalent with 5 years of experience of high school diploma with 9 years of experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Category Sourcing.
- Proficient communicator and team management skills.
- Understands data analysis skills and MS office applications.