Job Title: Buyer Planner
Location: Greater Chicago Area
A leading Engineering company in the tool optimization and materials technology manufacturing industry is looking for a Buyer/Planner! This person would be responsible for the process management of buying and planning. The Buyer/Planner will utilize their knowledge of market trends, market dynamics, and big players within the industry to make educated decisions and manage current and future vendor relationships.
- Supplier/ Vendor relationship management
- Overall process management
- Evaluation of new opportunities and improvement of current contracts
- Reducing lead-time through accurate forecasting
- End to end responsibilities of operational buying tasks including PO placement and tracking from order to receipt, resolving invoice inconsistencies, and data maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years within a supply chain related role
- Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience with supplier relationship management
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Flexible Hybrid schedule
- Great growth opportunities
Start your application today to join an award-winning company!