Strategic Buyer - Electrical Manufacturing
Location: Dallas, TX
Working Situation: On-Site
Are you a strategically minded person looking to continue professional development in strategic sourcing? Are you looking to grow with an organization? Then this Strategic Buyer position would be for you!
Our electrical manufacturing client is looking to hire a procurement professional that will function in both a tactical and strategic sourcing role, focusing on global sourcing, for assigned materials within relevant division ensuring maximum value for the company. The role focuses on strategically developing supplier relationships with external and global vendors, and the successful candidate will be managing $150M in annual spend.
- Strategic sourcing for materials on a global scale
- Working cross-functionally with different business groups both internally and externally
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key suppliers to ensure proper procurement of components
- Evaluating and reporting supplier performance as well as managing cost
- Developing contracts as well as contract management, in conjunction with handling contract negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration/Engineering or another related field
- 4+ years of professional experience (with 2+ years in procurement)
- Experience sourcing electrical components
- Experience with Oracle erp
- Supply Chain certifications are preferred