Job Title: Automation Manager
Location: Greater Lancaster, PA Region
Type: Full Time / On Site
Reporting into: Director of Engineering
Looking for a new team member who is a great influencer and able to work in a fast-paced environment to contribute manufacturing process of pharmaceutical products that are being used globally!
The right candidate will be developing and implementing Automation-related projects in a state-of-art manufacturing facility. The candidate will directly report to the Engineering Director and will be overseeing a team of engineers as well as handling communication with outside contractors.
The Automation Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing maintenance life plans and optimizing the cost of automation
- Managing 3rd party contracts and relationships regarding facility maintenance
- Setting performance expectations for team members, ensuring feedback from facility workers
The Automation Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or other FDA regulated industry
- 4+ years of leadership experience, leading maintenance teams
- Deep understanding of PLC based systems
- Relocation Assistance
- 401k match
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Visual, Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!