Role: Automation Engineer
Location: Greater Albany, NY
Company Summary: Would you like to be part of a global pharma organization that helps improve people's lives across 3 continents? If you are interested in contributing to the manufacturing process of consumer healthcare products that people all around the world use on a daily basis, this opportunity is suited to you!
- Work with Automation Manager in preparation and execution of capital projects.
- Supervise technicians in diagnosis and determining the root causes.
- Product/process analysis for cost reduction, and improving product quality as well as process efficiency
- Experience with Rockwell PLC programming
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), Pharmaceutical or high-speed production experience
- 3+ Years of experience