Title: Automation Control Engineer - 2nd shift
Location: Greater Phoenix, AZ
Type: W-2 Direct Hire, Full Time
Pay: $60,000 - 75,000 according to level of experience - open to negotiation for senior candidates
Become a part of a leading global healthcare organization dedicated to enhancing life quality at every life stage. Leveraging cutting-edge healthcare technologies, our esteemed team of over 100,000 professionals passionately serves communities in 150+ countries. Join our innovative Nutrition division, crafting evidence-based nutrition solutions for all age groups. Situated in the Greater Phoenix, AZ area, our advanced manufacturing facility is a testament to our staunch dedication to innovation and top-tier quality.
- Effectively manage, sustain, and optimize plant equipment and systems, adhering to strict safety, quality, and productivity benchmarks in line with industry regulations.
- Deliver comprehensive electrical, control system, software, and instrumentation solutions for holistic operational efficiency.
- Engage in specialized projects and proactively troubleshoot control-related challenges alongside the maintenance team.
- Implement hardware enhancements, repairs, and software logic modifications to boost production quality, safety, and output.
- Provide pivotal technical assistance, fostering close collaborations with plant, engineering, and maintenance personnel.
- Analyze production metrics to identify and rectify potential performance bottlenecks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably with a specialization in electronics, control systems, or software.
- At least 2 years in a controls/engineering capacity, or a balanced mix of professional exposure and higher education.
- Hands-on experience with control systems, PLC/servo programming, vision systems, and an array of process instruments and electrical equipment.
- Proficiency with Allen Bradley Controls Hardware and associated communication methodologies is a significant plus.
- Demonstrable expertise in technical principles, industry best practices, and structured decision-making processes.