One of the nation's leading food and beverage organizations is currently seeking an Associate Sourcing Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will assist in managing procurement processes across various direct and indirect categories. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization. Relocation assistance provided if needed.
- Manage Procurement Processes across Various Direct and Indirect Categories
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 3+ years Procurement experience
- Food and Beverage Industry experience preferred
- Proven experience utilizing platforms such as ERP, SAP, Excel, etc.
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry