Title: Associate Director, Vendor Management
Location: Cincinnati, OH
The Associate Director, Vendor Management position will be responsible for the following…
- Responsible for all stages of contract lifecycle - risk management analysis, due diligence, requirements planning, RFP preparations, selection negotiation, and termination.
- Implement process improvement strategies to advance vendor data, infrastructure and analytical across GRC and enterprise systems.
- Evaluate vendor risk in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Provide strategic oversight and advancement in measuring vendor performance.
- Lead the development of standards for vendor engagements and processes.
- Work cross functionally to troubleshoot and solve vendor service and process issues.
The Associate Director, Vendor Management should have the following qualifications:
- A. degree is required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in vendor management and procurement
- Management experience is highly preferred.
- Strong relationship building and contract negotiation skills.