We are currently working with a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical Organisation in the south of Germany who are in search of an experienced candidate in the clinical sourcing space. This position will report in to the Director of the Central Purchasing Team and will offer great career progression in a rapidly growing organisation.
The company we are working with have been operating for the past 20 years, focusing heavily in the area of developing innovative treatments in the oncology space. Over this time they have forged partnerships with many of the leading global pharmaceutical companies and to date they have developed more than 100 product candidates, of which 27 are currently in clinical development - one of the broadest pipelines in the industry.
- Managing the business relationship with internal stakeholders, suppliers and negotiating effective supplier contracts (including change orders) in collaboration with Development functions, project teams and other key functions e.g. Legal, QA, Compliance, Finance etc..
- Supporting the purchasing needs and requirements of Clinical Operations Team
- Responsible for implementing purchasing processes and procedures
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the Central Purchasing function
- Accountable for negotiation of contracts (including change orders) and business management of Development suppliers in support of business needs
- Support the Central Purchasing department in achieving the goals of the department and organisation
- Facilitate and manage business relationships between suppliers and the teams during the lifetime of a relationship
- Global experience in purchasing categories such as Pre-clinical/ Clinical Development, and/or Commercial Operations, Contract Manufacturing (DS/DP) and/ or Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively at all levels of organisations
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment
- Proactive and resourceful, able to use initiative
- Good communication skills Written and Spoken
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Rare opportunity to set up global congress management in a global HQ based near Munich
- Creative working in X-functional teams
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Multicultural environment
- Working in an attractive, high-quality equipped building with restaurant
- Free sports and language courses