Job Title: Applications and New Product Automation Engineer
Job Location: Greater Allentown Area
A dynamic market leader in the area of end-of-line automated packaging machinery and consumable strapping solutions, is seeking a driven Process Management Specialist.
The Applications/Automation Engineer would be responsible for:
- Performs all duties related to the automation design, programming, electrical engineering, the overall support and improvements of the electromechanical components and systems for strapping machinery and solutions.
- Works with the Sales team to develop application driven solutions.
- Understands and applies customer requirements and specifications to the development of custom solutions
- Provides design input, assists in application analysis and quoting, provides documentation to meet agreed performance and schedules.
The Applications/Automation Engineer would have the follow qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience with strong electrical foundation and post high school training
- 3-5 years progressive controls design experience
- 3+ years of experience with electromechanical equipment and systems
- Proficient with engineering data, new item creation and maintenance, and project management and change management
- Programming in Ladder Logic, C and Structured Text with experience on various hardware including Siemens, Allen Bradley and B&R
If you're interested in joining a dynamic, well-tenured team who is passionate about the industry, don't hesitate to apply!